I’m going to try something that I hope will pan out: regular blogging. I’m setting a schedule that ideally will make me more likely to write more often.
- Sunday: Current Events – news, politics, issues of the day
- Monday: Science and Technology – gee-whiz exciting stuff
- Tuesday: (Off)
- Wednesday: Tuesday Game Night Recap – who attended, what games were played, occasional victory laps
- Thursday: Culture, Pop & Otherwise – movies, video games, comics, books, possible spoilers
- Friday: Music Discovery – back to my “Friday Finds,” new bands or old favorites
- Saturday: (Off)
I will be alternating Sunday one week with Monday the next; Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I hope to do weekly. I’m not going to make myself crazy trying to stay on schedule, but I’m hoping this approach will lead to a steady stream of my brain thinkings flowing into the Internets. Because who doesn’t want that?